How we see things at EDAM
EDAM supports economic development practitioners and their Manitoba communities by providing professional development and networking opportunities, promoting the profession and influencing public policy.
EDAM is a leading resource for professional development and a serves as a focal point for collaboration on innovative economic development policy and practices.
This is accomplished through:
- The provision of professional development opportunities for economic development professionals.
- A collaborative approach to innovative economic development policy and practices.
- A broad range of EDAM membership expertise.
- Providing a forum for networking with fellow members to exchange information and ideas reflecting best practices, procedures, trends, and policy pertaining to economic development.
- Being an independent Manitoba body that gives careful thought and unprejudiced consideration to problems affecting the provincial field of economic development.