Yes, I am interested in hosting an EDAM training session in my community.
I understand that my community is responsible for:
- Arranging for a venue and any refreshments during the half-day session and covering associated costs.
- Providing A-V equipment (projector, screen, flip chart & markers).
- Issuing invitations and confirming attendees (to a maximum of 20).
- Advance payment of module fees ($1000 up to 15 people and $150 per person over 15 — you will be invoiced once session date is confirmed).
- Registering attendees online at the provided link (required in order to confirm number of handout packages, track module completion and issue certificates of recognition).
EDAM is responsible for:
- Booking the trainer.
- On-site training / facilitation of up to 20 participants at half day session.
- Providing copies of course modules and templates for each participant.
- Issuing certificates of recognition.
- Tracking module progress (as long as community has registered attendee online).
For more information on CommunityEdge training modules, click here.