How being an EDAM Member benefits you:
Members of EDAM are regularly exposed to new ideas and initiatives in the exciting and ever-expanding field of economic development. They receive access to a vast variety of professional services, networking and top-rate training opportunities.
As an EDAM member you will enjoy:
- Professional development opportunities — you’ll learn new skills to help you best perform your job
- Networking opportunities — you’ll meet other professionals in the field and absorb valuable best practices to take back to your community
- Members helping members — you’ll gain advice and assistance with your community project
- Access to Community Edge – Manitoba’s accredited CED certification program
- Forums and meetings on topics of professional interest
- Career opportunities in the field of economic development
- EDAM Connect – our e-newsletter, the best way to stay up-to-date on new funding programs, training opportunities and much more!
Who joins EDAM?
- Provincial and federal governments working in a development-related capacity
- Community Futures Corporations
- Community Development Corporations
- Urban and rural community and economic development organizations
- Aboriginal economic development organizations
- Crown Corporations working in development
- Private sector consultants involved in economic development or related professions
- University and college students involved in community economic development or related disciplines
- Other individuals and practitioners interested or involved in rural or urban economic development
To learn about the different types of membership available, please see the Membership Tiers page.
To become an EDAM member today, click here to download our membership application.